Log in

No account? Create an account
07 August 2008 @ 08:45 pm
Hey! I'm newish-i've been lurking for a while.

I think I remember a post a little while back,but I can't find it :(

And i can't find the picture either...Sorry!!

But does anyone know where they sell those shoes she used to wear-they're like ballet flats or flip flips with the laces that wrap up and around your legs? I hope you know what I'm talking about haha. And there were some socks that she was talking about in an old old warped video that had the laces like that too. Maybe that's what I mean.

Haha-sorry for the confusion
miissjaemiissjae on August 8th, 2008 03:09 am (UTC)
yeah, they're actually socks made out of tight material. i have a pair of white ones from urban outfitters, but i bought them over a year ago. the brand's sparkle and fade i think so maybe look that up? i think i've actually seen them at jc pennys too. :]
(Anonymous) on May 10th, 2009 01:12 pm (UTC)
if you look at http://hayley.checkered-vans.com you should be able to order them from there it will give you the link to the shop